These Easter Egg Dessert Cups are a festive novelty to have for celebrating Easter!
- 2 teaspoon honeydew powder
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- 1/2 cup coconut jelly (Your choice of flavor)
- 2 cups water (change this to any choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream and Easter-themed sprinkles for topping
- Cook the tapioca pearls following our recipe
- Boil the water and let it sit for a while to cool down
- In a mixing bowl, combine the water, honeydew powder, condensed milk, and heavy cream. Whisk until well combined.
- To assemble the dessert cups, spoon a layer of cooked tapioca pearls into the bottom of each cup. Top with a layer of your choice of coconut jelly.
- Pour the honeydew mixture over the top of the jelly and fill the cups almost to the top.
- Top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and Easter-themed sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
The honeydew powder adds a refreshing flavor to the sweet dessert, while the tapioca pearls and rainbow jelly provide a fun texture. The topping of whipped cream and sprinkles makes it perfect for gifting to friends and family. Enjoy!