This cranberry chutney is delicious, savory, and flavorful. Made with cranberries, raisins, apples, and spice. It looks Incredibly bright and lovely, our pomegranate popping pearl topping makes it more flavor packed and unique.
Preparation and Cooking Time
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup diced peeled apples
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kit Ts Pomegranate popping pearls to serve
- In a medium saucepan, add water and sugar, bring to a boil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add apples, cranberries, raisins, ginger, cloves, cider vinegar, allspice, and cinnamon
- Cook on reduced heat and simmer for about 10 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Ladle the mixture into a bowl, then place a plastic wrap right on the surface of the fruit.
- Allow it cool,
- Top it with our pomegranate popping pearl to add extra flavor to your cranberry chutney right before serving.
Kit Ts Pomegranate popping pearl is filled with delicious fruit juice and complements almost all foods and drinks. It’s incredibly tasty and adds extra flavor to your food or drink. Amazingly easy to use and has the refreshing and sweet taste of pomegranate.