Here’s a refreshing non-alcoholic lychee drink recipe paired with sparkling water is a delightful thirst quencher, especially on warm sunny days.
Fresh mint is added for the flavour and aroma.
- Add 250 ml of sparkling water / soda water into glass
- Add 2 tablespoons lychee syrup to each glass and adjust sweetness to preference with lychee syrup.
- Stir well
- Add lychee popping pearl and lychee coconut jelly
- Add ice and enjoy!
- Lychee Syrup 2 tablespoon
- Sparkling water/ 250 ml Soda Water
- Ice half cup
- Lychee popping pearl 2 tablespoon or
- Lychee coconut jelly 2 tablespoon
The Lychee Trio Kit Ts includes:
1 x Lychee Syrup
1 x Lychee Popping Pearls
1 x Lychee Coconut Jelly
Check out the Lychee Trio Kit Ts to create your Lychee Soda at home.