- Place one green tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Stir in the Passionfruit syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
- Stir till dissolved
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Optional: Add in your favourite topping.
- Pour in the Passionfruit Fruit Tea solution and you’re done!
And you’re finished!
Your own DIY Passionfruit Fruit Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 1 Green Tea bag
- 2 Tablespoon Passionfruit Syrup
- 3 Teaspoons Fructose
- 1/2 Cup of Ice