- Place one green tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Stir in the Passionfruit syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
- Stir till dissolved
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Optional: Add in your favourite topping.
- Pour in the Passionfruit Fruit Tea, add your favourite toppings (popping pearls, coconut jelly or tapioca pearls) and you’re done!
And you’re finished!
Your own DIY Passionfruit Fruit Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 1 Green Tea bag
- 2 Tablespoon Passionfruit Syrup
- 3 Teaspoons Fructose
- 1/2 Cup of Ice