- Place one green or black tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Stir in the Pineapple syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
- Stir till dissolved
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Optional: Add in your favourite topping.
- Pour in the Pineapple Fruit Tea solution and you’re done!
And you’re finished!
PRO TIP: If you steep the tea bag in double the water and for longer, you can create two serves of fruit tea.
Your own DIY Pineapple Fruit Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 1 Green or Black Tea bag
- 2 Tablespoon Pineapple Syrup
(Green Tea or Jasmine Tea or Signature Black Tea)
- 3 Teaspoons Fructose
- 1/2 Cup of Ice