Tackle the Tapioca Pearls
- Prepare 2L of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove.
- Put 300g tapioca pearls into the boiling water.
- Keep stirring the tapioca pearls until water brings back to boil (you don’t want the pearls to stick to the bottom of the pot).
- Cook over medium heat and stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until your desired chewiness.
- Turn stove off, leave tapioca pearls in the pot for another 20 mins.
- Drain the cooked tapioca pearls, run under cold water for 1 min to make the tapioca pearls stay chewy.
Create Milk tea
- Place one milk tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Add in the creamer and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. Stir until dissolved.
Put it all together:
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in cooked tapioca pearls.
- Pour in the Milk Tea
And you’re finished!
Your own DIY Premium Milk Tea Recipe is now finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 1 Tea Bag (Black Tea or Jasmine Tea or Green Tea)
- 3 Tablespoon Creamer
- 3 Teaspoon Fructose
- 2 Tbs Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice