- Place one green tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Stir in the 2-3 tablespoons of Strawberry fruit syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
- Stir till dissolved
- Add ice if you want it cold.
- Add in your favourite toppings (popping pearls or coconut jelly).
And you’re finished!
Your own DIY Strawberry Fruit Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 1 Green Tea bag
- 2 Tablespoon Strawberry Syrup
- 3 Teaspoons Fructose
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
- 40g Strawberry Popping Pearls or coconut jelly (optional)