Let’s make the pearls:
- Prepare 360 ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove.
- Put pearls into the boiling water.
- Cook over a low flame and stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until your desired chewiness.
- Drain the water.
Let’s make the Taro Flavoured Milk tea:
- Mix the Taro powder in 250 ml of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the creamer and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. Stir until the creamy taro powder is dissolved.
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in the cooked tapioca pearls.
- Pour in the Taro Flavoured Milk Tea
- 3 Tablespoon of Taro Flavoured Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Creamer
- 3 Teaspoon Fructose
- 2 Tablespoon Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice