What type? Servings: Cook Time:
Milk Tea 1 x 500ml 25 min
Let’s make the pearls:
- Prepare 360 ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove.
- Put pearls into the boiling water.
- Cook over a low flame and stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until your desired chewiness.
- Drain the water.
Let’s make the Thai Flavoured Milk tea:
- Mix the Thai flavoured powder in 250 ml of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the creamer and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. Stir until the Thai powder is dissolved.
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in the cooked or instant tapioca pearls.
- Pour in the Thai Flavoured Milk Tea
And you’re finished!
Your own Thai DIY Milk Tea is finished and it should have a beautiful and bright brown colour which is perfect for the gram. Tag @kitts.bubbletea
- 3 Tablespoon of Thai Flavoured Powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon Creamer
- 3 Teaspoon Fructose
- 2 Tablespoon Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice