You can serve up some great Halloween drinks this year and it’s so easy to make with the Kit Ts' Tapioca Pearl. Serve your friends when they come over and if you have kids, they can help you make it too!
Here’s how to make a pumpkin spice latte in your own kitchen.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon of Kit Ts Tapioca Pearl or Kit Ts Instant Tapioca Pearls
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Kit Ts Brown Sugar Syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon spices (like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger)
- 1 cup your choice of milk
- 1/4 cup cold heavy cream, whipped into firm peaks
1. Heat the pumpkin purée and spices.
Place the pumpkin purée and a generous helping of black pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until it's cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add vanilla extract
Add vanilla extract into pumpkin purée and mix well.
3. Prepare the tapioca pearl
Follow the instruction to prepare the tapioca pearls
4. Brown sugar syrup around the cup
Use a spoon to slowly pour down brown sugar syrup inside the cup.
*Tip: If you want to make a “dirty” look with the syrup, put the spoon on the side and slowly turn your cup to create that dirty dripping syrup look.
Place the pumpkin purée in to sit at the bottom of the cup, pour the milk in and also the tapioca pearls. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of spices such as cinnamon, or nutmeg if desired.
*Tip: If you prefer a cold drink, put ice in before you pour the milk into the cup.